Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's over.

I don't watch much TV. Mostly sports and cartoons. My wife pulled me, kicking and screaming, into watching the Office three years ago, and it has been my favorite sitcom (the only one I really watch) since.

But it's over.

Tonight's wedding episode was funny and cute, but the last scene was the biggest jump-the-shark moment I've ever witnessed. The "whole cast dances down the isle HURRRRR" ending is what you put at the end of a feel-good movie to let the audience know it's time to get their coats ready.

Well, I guess I better start paying attention to 30 Rock. Or I could be productive for that 1/2 hour every Thursday...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...the Office is pretty good, but it turned into the Pam and Jim show with other people doing funny stuff on the side. Not that I don't think Pam and Jim are adorable but...they've become what that show is "about" really.

    ReplyDelete