Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Internet Monday: Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?

For those of you wondering, the goal of GIM is to highlight areas of the web that are havens of free speech and knowledge as well as fertile grounds for new ideas.

Sometimes, though, it's just about blowing shit up real good-like:

Note: be sure to check out the high-res version on their youtube channel!

I love IIAGITMT. It's a great example of a few guys taking a silly idea as far as they can. Today, they kicked off their latest season, and it's hilarious as usual.

4 comments:

  1. I can't say I was ever a huge fan of the show. However, this was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of "Will It Blend?"

    And to be honest, Spacecataz, when I first saw Will it Blend... I must admit thinking it would be up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WIB is pure genius. "iPod smoke... don't breathe this."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley "Friend" TriphanOctober 26, 2009 at 3:39 AM

    It think you introduced me to WIB...

    ReplyDelete